The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral of New England is celebrating it’s 110th anniversary this year.
To commemorate this event, our community is having their annual 3-day Greek Festival on the Cathedral grounds at 514 Parker Street, Boston.
We will welcome thousands of visitors from the New England area and embrace and acknowledge our neighboring cultural and academic institutions.
Taste authentic homemade Greek food and pastries, visit our coffee shop at the Grand Hall, feel lucky with our cash raffle, dance to live Greek music, watch lively costumed folk dancing, experience history through church tours, enjoy the world of magic and clowns for children and other entertainment.
Save the date and join us to enjoy the taste, sounds and sights of our glorious Greek Culture Festival in our growing and esteemed Boston community, which is also fittingly referred to as “The Athens of America”.
Delicious Greek Food
Lots Of Fun Things To Do
Become A Volunteer
Please fill in the form below to become a volunteerGot a question?
Become A Sponsor
Becoming a sponsor of the GreekFest Boston is a great way to get your business and brand in front of thousands of people that will attend this year’s festival.
Here are 3 good reasons to become a sponsor:
- Display and advertise your business in front of thousands of festival attendees
- Support the community
- Take it off your tax returns
Levels Of Sponsorship
- $5,000 – Company name flashing on outdoor electronic billboard, full page ad in festival book, placemats, and cathedral yellow pages
- $2,500 – Half page ad in festival book, placemats, and cathedral yellow pages
- $1,000 – Quarter page ad in festival book, placemats, and cathedral yellow pages
- $500 – Eighth of a page page ad in festival book, placemats, and cathedral yellow pages
- $250 – Placemats and cathedral yellow pages
How To Become A Sponsor In 3 Steps
- Step 1: Download and fill in the sponsor form (pdf)
- Step 2: Make check payable to “Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral”
- Step 3: Mail the sponsor form, check, and business card to:
Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral Center
162 Goddard Ave.
Brookline, MA 02445
Sell Raffle Tickets
Another great way to help the cathedral is by selling raffle tickets. Raffle books are available by contacting:
- Cathedral Center: 617-731-6633 (email@example.com)
- Simone Dodge: 617-695-1683 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fran Giannakopoulos: 617-640-2630 (email@example.com)